sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2010

HOURS!.. just hours left to begin my journey

I can't believe it.. I'm so happy.. In a few hours I'm going to Ezeiza, then we're flying to Miami, then to Orlando, spend the night there, and finally.. we are going to Vista Way to do the check in! 
In spite of the fact this Disney adventure began months ago.. in some way, our journey is about to start..
I've never been at Disney... this is just more than a dream to me.. It's a beautiful feeling that I can't explain, that I can only feel...


How many people can say..?
- Mickey is my boss, so -obviously- I got a job in Disney.
- I'm going to live in Walt Disney World.
- I'm making my dreams come true.
- I'm about to know a different world.
- I'm the happiest person in the universe.


°O° Disney es magia, es diversión!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Good luck, take care, and have lots of fun. This is going to be such an exciting time for you :D

Profile Graphics